Saturday 16 March 2013

Follow-Up

Hello - I hope you are having a good day and finding some sunshine, wherever you are. Perhaps you are having to shine brightly yourself because, if your weather is anything like ours has been today, there's not much brightness around. Still, better than the heat the folks are still having to endure in our nearest  big city, which is  nearly five-hundred kilometres away - please don't ask me what that amounts to in miles!

It's been a bit of a learning curve getting this blog started, but now it's on it's way I thought I might just post a few more of the crochet items that have kept me busy over the past few months.


Everyone loves a teddy bear!

And a quiet little puppy-dog!


























But not everyone  loves litt
le mice! How sad!


So that's just another sampling of the Amigurumis
for you to peruse.

Then I got into a few useful pieces  - I hope you like them!

Bag pattern from Attic24
Ripple blanket inspiration from Attic24




So that's it for this time folks and now I wish you a great weekend filled with the things you love to do.

Joy

4 comments:

  1. Those little baby beanies are the perfect newborn present - so soft and comforting. Are they for sale? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the baby beanies Tracy - if you'd like to email me we can have a chat about them. Thank you, and have a great week! Joy

      Delete
  2. Hello Joy.
    I was just having a nose through your past posts. You never fail to inspire me that bag is lovely. The mice are so cute next project maybe? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello FB,
      Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I always look forward to hearing from you!
      Both the bag and little mice are quite straightforward - let me know if I can offer any help!
      I hope your weekend is wonderful!
      Joy xx

      Delete